- Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
- Everything on http://theguardiansofliberty.com is a personal Opinion protected by the constitution. Evidence is provided for you to make you own decision.
- Covid19 Vaccine - Sterilize Population
- Covid19 Pandemic provides the Deep State with a path to sterilize and depopulate the Earth with vaccinations. Bill Gates is spearheading this attack on mankind
- Covid19 Vaccine - Trojan Horse
- The Vaccine is actually a trojan horse making you hundred times more susceptible to die if you caught a strain of coronavirus. Bill Gates is spearheading this attack on mankind
- 5G Radiation
- Bill Gates has bought millions into 5G. When you feel sick from body trying to shed toxins from the 5G Radiation poisoning you will get flue like symptoms thinking it is Covid-19 you will go for a test. In China the testing kits were contaminated on purpose and then infected people with the real virus. China send infected kits to Italy and other countries they tested and found out and sent them back. Eventually they will release the real COVID19 virus in the USA in the future however right now it is only a test run being used to crash the economy. If you have to get a test because it's mandatory demand only a blood test.
- Radiation lowers your bodys immune system and your body will create viruses.
- Bill Gates is connected to the Deep State Pedophile Cult.
- Event 201 - In 2019 Bill Gates pre planned a health pandemic against the USA
- Mosquito Vaccine - Sterilize Population
- Bill Gates Polio Vaccine - 400,000+ Indian Children Paralyzed
4.) Bill Gates is connected to the Deep State Pedophile Cult.
Evidence Source 1: https://www.kiro7.com/news/man-arrested-bill-gates-estate-reportedly-trading-/43531857/
Evidence Source 2: Original Article saved as PDF. HERE
Evidence Source 3: VIDEO
When was this picture take?
House - Seattle (Current)
Gates owns an estate located in Medina, Washington just outside of Seattle that pretty much can only be described as something you aren’t even capable of dreaming of. How big is Bill Gates’ house, you ask? According to various sources, it’s a whopping 66,000 square feet in total. High-tech, Pacific lodge-style home has also been nicknamed Xanadu 2.0 from the press after the estate of Charles Foster Kane from the film “Citizen Kane”.
It took seven years and $63 million to complete. Bill Gates’ home is valued at between $127-170 million depending on the source. And, what’s especially interesting is the fact that Gates purchased the lot for just $2 million back in 1988.
Includes 7 bedrooms and an insane 24 bathrooms, ten of which are full-size. It also includes a 60-foot swimming pool complete with an underwater music system, a 2,500-square-foot gym, a 1,000-square-foot dining room, six kitchens, and a trampoline room complete with a 20-foot ceiling. And that’s not all, folks. The home also includes a 2,100 square-foot library complete with two secret bookcases and a hidden bar. Of the various interesting purchases, the business magnate has made includes a 16th-century manuscript from Leonardo da Vinci himself which was purchased at an auction in 1994 for $30.8 million.
The home also includes a home theater that can accommodate up to twenty guests and a massive 300-square-foot reception hall which is capable of accommodating up to 200 guests. The estate also includes a spacious guest house, a 23-car garage, and an artificial stream that is kept stocked with fish. It’s also notably high-tech and comes with heated floors, a sensor system that monitors climate and lighting in each room, and massive screens that can change the artwork on the walls via the push of a button.
Del Mar, CA (Current)
As first reported by the Wall Street Journal, tech-magnate and philanthropic powerhouse Bill Gates plopped down $43 million for a sprawling estate with 120 feet of SoCal ocean frontage.
The home, located in Del Mar, CA, was previously owned by oil tycoon T. Boone Pickens, who died in 2019, and his 4th wife (of 5) Madeleine Pickens. They paid $48.15 million in 2007. Madeline kept the home after their divorce in 2012 and ultimately lost a jaw-dropping $5 million in the sale.
Indian Wells CA (Current)
Long ago, in 1999, the Microsoft magnet spent $12.5 million on a massive home in a posh resort community in the Palm Desert area of California. The 13,573-square-foot home has 6 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms and sits along a pristinely manicured golf course.
House Wellington FL (Current)
- Bill Gates daughter is an equestrian, so it’s only fitting that in 2013 he bought a 4.8-acre property in Wellington, FL for $8.7 million. The 7,234-square-foot home has 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, as well as a separate 20-stall barn.
- In 2016, he paid $13.5 million for the neighboring home. The rumor mill has been running overtime, and although we can’t confirm it, word of the street is that he also bought 4 other lots on the same street, making him the sole resident on the entire street.
In 2009, Bill Gates plopped down roughly $8.9 million for Irma Lake Lodge, a 492-acre ranch that once belonged to Western legend William “Buffalo Bill” Cody. It’s about 50 miles from Yellowstone National Park and completely secluded.